Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Reflection Essay Two

This essay in my opinion was much easier to write. It was cool to look at a work of writing and be able to defend it and how that writer used different parts of ethos, pathos, and kairos to drive home their argument. This assignment made me a better writer because i was able to keen in on specific things the writer did to illustrate his or her stance so now I can use their methods in my body of work. It not just being able to use their argument methods, its also being able to write in a more proper manner as well and even using that to make better writing for myself. The author did such a great job in this piece being able to relate his experiences with water boarding and bring those experiences to light via an article. Most people would need a studio but this man did it was a paper and a pen or if you are going all new school on me, a computer. The fact still remains that this was a tremendously great piece of work. The emotions that were coming off the paper into my body were amazing and so vivid. While reading this article I actually though I was in the scene of 1984 in which they are in the torture room. All in all I am gad that I was able to write a critique to, "Believe me its torture" because it wasn't just a regular school essay, it was an article with emotion and depth, feeling and darkness, really just a pleasure to read and again doing the critique I was able to enhance my own writing skills for my future life assigments.

No comments:

Post a Comment